Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is the purpose of this blog?



"What is the purpose of this blog?" you may ask. More rudely yet perhaps more to the point, you might even ask "What is the use of this blog?" Truth is, I don't really know yet.
I wanted to share the fun and pains I've had traveling while staying vegan, hoping it would it would show the relative ease of traveling without needing to rely on animal products to survive. It's almost evolved into a restaurant review page, and I'm not sure that's what I want. I really just wanted to show the world there are vegan friendly places out there. I'd love to patronize them all if I could, but I'm having fun sharing my discoveries.

I also hope to profile some of my favorite local restaurants here in Washington DC, hoping it might help someone coming to DC. I plan to start that soon ;-)

And I want to show some of the fun stuff my girlfriend and I do at home, including recipes we've found elsewhere, made-up shit (perhaps not the best phrase to use when describing food), and some tasty vegan adult beverages, such as raw Egg-less Nog and vegan Bailey's Irish Cream.

So, I'll just wait and see what this blog becomes. Don't think it matters much yet - I don't believe I've got anything in the way of readership yet =8-O

Cheers,
Binkles

No comments:

Post a Comment